Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Unwanted

Words hurt sometimes. Hearing the person you have been with for a good chunk of your life say that they don't want you anymore, is the kind of hurt you don't wish on your worst enemy. Knowing the love once shared is now totally one sided is a gigantic slap in the face.
Shocking to me was the amount of unexpected attention I got as soon as we went public with the news of the divorce. I had no idea that these guys saw me that way in the slightest. It felt good to know I was wanted. Now here we are, three months later... Those guys that all started poking around? All of them are nowhere to be found. What happened? What changed? Did I do something wrong?
As I lay here in bed alone, I am frustrated. Frustrated with the fact that our marriage is over, frustrated that he has most definitely moved on, frustrated that I am alone and feel like no one wants me. I am also ridiculously frustrated in the sexual sense. Not that everyone needs to know that, but it's my blog and I can write what I want. It's hard to go from at least once a day to absolutely nothing.
I don't know exactly what my point with all of this, but at any rate, I am tired of being alone and feeling unwanted. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment