Saturday, October 3, 2015

Fall-ing in love with Autumn

I can't believe Autumn is already upon us!! This is actually my favorite time of year. I love hot apple cider, cool nights, crisp mornings, wearing hoodies, baking goodies and crock pot/casserole cooking!! I can't wait to go apple picking and turn our findings into delicious goodies...It goes without saying that an increase in gym trips is in order, to make up for all the comfort food I'll be consuming until Spring, hahaha...

October is shaping up to be an exciting month; name change hearing, fairs, woodsman comp, my sister's birthday, Halloween, apple picking...Ugh, SO much to look forward to and be happy about! Not only that, but finally getting serious about the house refinance and such...I'll be glad when that part is over at least, not even gonna lie...It will be SO nice when it's done though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment