Thursday, April 30, 2015

Spring is coming...

The ridiculous winter appears to be over, finally! I didn't think it would ever end...The cold temps were bad enough, but the continuous stream of snow storms producing significant snowfall was just too much. We got over 3 feet in ONE storm! I'm happy that all the snow on the property is finally gone, as of 2 weeks ago. I can't wait for the grass to get more green, the trees to bloom, and the flowers to start sprouting. Such a great time of year!! I also can't wait for us to take down some trees! It will look so much better :)

The daunting task of trying to refinance, or at least formulate a plan of attack for it, is currently underway. Very, very stressful! I really hope it can work out, because I absolutely do not want to sell our home! We still have a list of projects to do starting shortly, so that will be a good way to keep our minds off of the refinance for a bit. We are very eager to make the house our own, and really make it reflect our personalities. The master bedroom makeover was the first project, and it came out amazing! If that is any indication as to how the rest of our changes go, this place is going to be perfect in no time.

Soon I will be filing the papers & paying the fee necessary to change my name back to my maiden one. I absolutely cannot wait, and either can Shawn. I never thought not having my maiden name again would bother me, but I have come to HATE it. Hopefully it is a quick & painless process!


No comments:

Post a Comment